|HOME LINK POINT CART ECLIPSE MOBILE E-COMMERCE SUPPORT MARKET  APPLICATION CONTACT|
Advantages of Business Leasing:
1. Smart use of money. When you lease business equipment or software, your paying for it as you use it. It's a hedge against inflation. You don't pay your employees a year in advance, why pay for your business equipment in advance.
2. Smaller payments. Banks lend money on equipment and most usually they are a shorter term loan with big down payments. Leasing on the other hand from 12 - 48 months is common and even up to 60 months on high ticket items, you are free to choose the term. Leasing your equipment rather than purchasing and over the life of the of the business equipment, the payments are usually less with a lease. "Your paying for what you use."
3. Zero down payment. Most any other form of financing requires a substantial down payment. Conserve capital and quickly acquire equipment, without major cash outlays. Typically a lease is funded on the first or first and last months payments instead of a down payment, leaving substantial cash for much needed materials and inventory.
4. Cut red tape. Leasing programs are designed to take the lengthy application and funding procedures out of acquiring business equipment. Typically the equipment can be delivered and funded in 48 - 72 hours.
5. Build credit lines. Preserve your bank line of credit for inventory and receivables. Leasing is another way to build up available credit and to expand your business.
In the World of Internet Service and Presence providing, there has been a great demand for Web Site construction, along with E-Commerce setup and maintenance. However, even in the competitive pricing world of Internet Services, the prices for these services have sometimes been more than the average merchant can afford. Many times these merchants end up going to Web Site Designers who do inferior work and hurt the industry's image. Many times I've seen them take the low bid only to be back ready to start all over again in weeks and sometimes months later losing untold dollars in revenue.
Accepting American Express, Visa & MasterCard.
Call for quote on your project.
1. A or B Credit History
2. URL Registered
3. Hosting Paid
Retail & Contractor Merchant Accounts
Bank & Credit Union Merchant Accounts
450 N. Sam Houston Parkway
Houston, Texas 77060-3551
|LINK POINT CART ECLIPSE MOBILE E-COMMERCE CONTACT SUPPORT MARKET  FREE  APPLICATION CONTACT|
These materials were prepared by Ignite Payments US an independent sales agent for Ignite Payments, LLC. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners. Ignite Payments, LLC. is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA. Ignite Payments, LLC is a registered ISO of Deutsche Bank, USA, New York, NY. American Express requires separate approval.