|HOME MOBILE RETAIL ECLIPSE PC PRO E-COMMERCE SUPPORT APPLICATION CONTACT|
The Link Point 9100G mobile merchant cellular credit card terminal combines retail technology, portability and versatility in its new cellular digital packet data encrypted mobile credit card, ATM, gift card terminal and printer.
Fully programmable, the Link Point cellular terminal supports and stores both phone line and wireless transactions in a user friendly touch screen interface. Built for a multitude of mobile or remote businesses, including contractors, delivery services, taxis, and trade shows. Its RS-232 interface allows the 9100G to connect with bar-code readers, check readers and other peripheral equipment. A built in Pin Pad and optional Smart Card interface allow Smart card, PIN-secured and signature debit, electronic benefits transfer (EBT), stored value and loyalty card transactions. Wireless or telephone line connectivity gives cellular merchants more flexibility.
This integrated, all in one wireless light weight cellular terminal offers mobile merchants a secure multifunctional payment processor that can perform credit card transactions in as little as eight seconds from virtually any location in the USA. Store the transactions when not in area or use a local phone line to complete the sale.
Cellular Merchant Terminal
Announcing the all new Link Point 9100G POS, ATM
terminal with both cellular and phone line capabilities.
Link Point International continues to achieve excellence by offering added value without added cost. The future is the Link Point 9100, mobile retail credit card processing terminal. The future is now, and here are just a few of its many features and benefits:
1. Retail: Gratuity program allowing Limo drivers and other service oriented business to collect tips on their transactions.
2. Keyed Transactions: AVS address verification program, entering the numbers out of the customers address and zip code complies with direct marking interchange requirements.
3. Purchase Cards: Allows for customers PO number, tax, invoice number and CVV2 number or AMEX CID's.
4. Fraud Protection: The Merchant ID is protected from unauthorized changes. It's a variable code that is Password protection preventing unauthorized downloads and it's date dependent. The code can only be obtained from your processor. Manager password controls ensure transaction security CDPD, cellular digital packet data insures your credit card transmissions are encrypted in transit.
5. Off Line Transactions: When out of wireless range or a phone line is not available. Credit card sales can be stored in the terminal and later be uploaded when back in coverage.
5. Debit Transactions: The PIN pad is built into the interface.
E-mail: Chuck Taylor
9 - 5pm Central Time M - F
Retail & Contractor Merchant Accounts
Bank & Credit Union Merchant Accounts
450 N. Sam Houston Parkway Ste. 273
Houston, Texas 77060-3551
Ph: 800-948-6457 ext. 18
|HOME MOBILE LINK POINT RETAIL ECLIPSE E-COMMERCE SUPPORT APPLICATION CONTACT|
These materials were prepared by Ignite Payments US an independent sales agent for Ignite Payments, LLC. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners. Ignite Payments, LLC. is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA. Ignite Payments, LLC is a registered ISO of Deutsche Bank, USA, New York, NY. American Express requires separate approval.
450 N. Sam Houston Parkway Suite 273
Houston, Texas 77060-3551
Copyright © 1997 - 2013 All Rights Reserved